A full day event on Wednesday 21st June showcasing the best of British Geotechnics.
Free to attend.
Highlights will include:
- Topics in Renewable Energy with Andrew Garrad (formerly DNV GL Energy) and Byron Byrne (Oxford University);
- An update from CIRA with Kiean Tully;
- Ppresentations from the prize winning young geotechnical engineers Francesc Mirada and Lauren Doughty;
- Engineering Geology and Geomorphology of Glaciated and Periglaciated Terrains with Chris Martin (BP);
- An update from Thames Tideway with Tim Newman;
- Keith Reeves from HS2 discussing updating standards;
- Details of the updates to SPERW and a report from the Ground Forum.
For full details download
the flyer:BGA 14th Ann Conf Flyer
the full programme: 14th Ann BGA Conference Final Programme V7